Viglink

Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Day 4- My Technology Hates Me

So. I made about three videos today, and if I do say so myself, they were pretty crappy. But that is not the point here. The point is for me to create, edit, or whatever a video a day for 90 days. And it only has to be ONE MINUTE long. I knew I was doomed when I said 30 days ain't shit lol. I guess it's time for me to learn some form of editing software because there are too many glitches with having to deal with all of these separate apps. One will not completely download something, one will download but have no audio, and one will upload everything...And then not play. So all I could do to have some proof of action today was to use Animoto. I don't even know what the music sounds like. But I'm tired so Good Night.

No comments:

Post a Comment